of Commissioners' resolutions. Appointment Authority is shared between the Board of Commissioners and the Office of the County Executive, depending upon the individual board or commission. Specific details for each board or commission is available by visiting the links below.
Click the following link to access the Boards-Commissions Application document.
For a list of upcoming 2016 vacancies for positions appointed by the Board of Commissioners, click here.
For vacancies on positions appointed by the Office of the County Executive (OCE), contact the OCE at 586.469.7001.
The following board or commission is:
Appointed by the County Executive
- Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Detroit Regional Convention Facilities Authority
- DIA Board of Directors
- Local Emergency Planning Commission
- Macomb Community Action Advisory Board
- Macomb Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Macomb / St. Clair Workforce Development
- SMART Board
- Water Quality Board
Appointed by the Board of Commissioners
- Area Agency on Aging
- Board of Canvassers
- Building Authority Commission
- Cobo Citizens Advisory Council
- Community Mental Health Services Board
- Health Department Hearing Board
- Hospital Finance Authority Board
- Jury Commission
- Macomb Art Institute Authority
- Social Services Board
- Substance Use Disorder Oversight Policy Board
- Veterans Affairs Commission
Click here for current and upcoming vacancies on boards/commissions over which the Board of Commissioners holds appointment authority.
Appointed by the County Executive with Confirmation by the Board of Commissioners
- Brownsfield Redevelopment Authority
- Civil Service Commission
- Friend of Court Citizen Advisory Committee
- Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority
- Macomb County Ethics Board
- Macomb Orchard Trail Commission
- Regional Transit Authority
- SEMCOG (Southeast Michigan Council of Governments)
- Solid Waste Planning Committee
- Zoological Authority